In the Prop Data Management System
- Hover over Users
- Click on "Users"
A list of all the users that you are able to edit/view etc will be displayed.
- Select the user you wish to create an email stationery for
Select the template for the email stationery, and the branch for the user:
- Select the required template from the select list
- Select the branch the user's stationery will be generated for
- Click on the "Preview" button
You can then edit the fields according to the users particlar requirements. (Note that all fields with a red triangle are required to have valid information)
- Edit the email stationery form fields with required information if necessary
- You can edit these fields to be different if the agent requires)
- The email address field needs to be valid, as the email stationery will be sent to this email address if you are creating a stationery for a partciluar user
- Ensure that you select the correct Operating System in the slect list (Windows or MAC OS) as this will generate different stationery files.
Once you happy with the preview of your email stationery, you are ready to compile your email stationery
- Click the "Download Stationery" to download your copy of the stationery to your computer, you will then be redirected to our help center, which will have instructions to help you save the stationery file to your PC. Please ensure that you follow the correct tutorial for the mail client you are using (Outllook 2007 etc)
- If you are creating an email stationery for a nother user click "Email Stationery" This will email the stationery files to the users email address in the "Email" field. They will receive an email with their files attached and links to the help center to help them save their stationery files for the particular email client (Outlook 2007, Apple Mail etc)
Next Step: Save the email stationery
Learn how to save your email stationery here