Once you have received your email signature files in your email, or have them on your PC, you will need to save them into a specific folder:
- Highlight and copy all the stationery files attached in the email (Ctrl+C to copy or Right-click>Copy).
You will need to save all the attachments emailed to you into this window that is opened:
CTRL+V /Right Click > Paste into this folder. Or File> Save Attachments> All Attachements and browse to the location of the window opened up
Click on "Tools", then "Options"
Select the "Mail Format" tab. In the Message Format section, ensure that your format is set at "HTML" and the top and bottom check boxes are unchecked.
We need to open the folder that we will need to save the attachments in:
- Hold the Ctrl button down and click on "Signatures"
This will open up a window to where we need paste the copied stationery files
- Click in the window that was opened
- Press Ctrl+V (or rightclick with your mouse and select "paste") in this window
- Click the drop down for "Signature for new messages:" and select the name of your HTML signature file.
- Click on the drop down for "Signature for replies and forwards:" and select the name of your HTML signature file
Click "Apply" then "OK".